Finding wedding processional songs can be quite the task, especially if you really want to give your guests all the feels. Of course there are the go-to songs like “Canon in D Major” or the ultra-popular “A Thousand Years,” but if you’re really aiming for a wedding processional song to give your loved ones goosebumps, you'll need to dig a little deeper. That's why we created a wedding ceremony playlist filled with tear-inducing contemporary love songs.
Click on any song title to listen:
“Here Comes The Sun” by Sleepy Time Players - A timeless classic by The Beatles, this happy song works as a lovely instrumental too. The violins and piano will give everyone goosebumps.
9. “Marry Me” by Train - The title alone says it all. Train’s slow and pretty love song is a great choice for any wedding ceremony.
13. “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Kina Grannis - our FAVORITE. The song, a cover of the Elvis Presley classic, provides such an emotional and romantic to the moment. It’s certainly a worthy pick for a memorable ceremony.
14. “All of Me” by John Legend -This song has been a favorite first dance tune for a while now, but it also makes a fantastic wedding ceremony song. You can choose to have it played with the lyrics or as an instrumental, if you prefer.
16. “Flightless Bird, American Mouth” by Iron & Wine - This indie-folk love tune is a great choice for couples wanting a wedding march song filled with emotion. This favorite can be performed by live musicians for a bigger impact.
19. “Higher Love” by James Vincent McMorrow -If you love Steve Winwood’s upbeat song, definitely take a listen to this acoustic version. With just the vocals and a soft piano, it’ll be hard not to reach for a tissue.
These modern processional songs are guaranteed to set the tone for a memorable wedding ceremony.