If you love everything about fairy tale endings, from swoon-worthy ballgowns to enchanting carriage rides into the sunset, you’ll want to continue reading. There are subtle ways to tie the magic you love about your favorite Disney movies into your wedding day without going over the top—or being too cliché.
Here are 5 easy ways to elevate sweet Disney details into wedding-worthy decor.
1. Before the big day make sure you take time to add a little of Disney LOVE in your engagement photos. Simple but fun our Bride and Groom wanted a fairy tale backdrop to their photos that would be displayed on wedding day.
2. On wedding day you will want to look like a Disney princess from your favorite fairy tale. We propose you reflect the style and beauty of the main heroines such as Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tiana, Aurora, Ariel, or Belle when picking out the perfect dress. Each dress is wonderful and unique, so make sure you look for those charming details of gem accents, swoon-worthy ballgown and long tulle trains for your fairy tale inspiration.
3. Small details in the place cards or cake help provided a Disney feeling for your guest. We loved the “Fast Pass” idea for the place cards that number each table with a favorite Disneyland ride. Also, the theme inspired Disneyland park food will be a guest favorite as they visit the buffet line.
4. One of my favorite parts of the Disney wedding is the first dance in the candle lite gazebo. Hello, romantic scene from every Disney prince and princess movie. To make it even more romantic make sure you dance to your favorite Disney movie song.
5. Like any great day at Disneyland you end it with FIREWORKS. This dreamy sparklers send off is magical, especially spending time taking few extra photos of the Bride and Groom under the moon.
Our little secret here at The Wright House - - - We all are huge Disneyland Fans!